FORCE TAKE AWAY
X Caliber is Cabrinha high performance freestyle board for those want to go big. The board is great for cutting through chop with explosive pop. The bottom shape and rocker gives you those smooth and soft landing.
XCal style selector
Cabrinha Product Description:
The X Caliber Wood is designed for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The X Caliber Wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
- Optimal construction, for specific flex characteristics and unparralelled durability
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Double Concave in center for smooth landings
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
Design: Lars Moltrup